not another ebay nightmare!( seller refusing refund! help!!)

Re: not another ebay nightmare!( seller refusing refund! hel

hopefully she's going to sink like she's wearing concrete boots!
thanks for the tips mark. i'm sort of in limbo untill thursday when i can escalate the case and have customer support make a final decision
the phrase "keyboard warrior" comes to mind :roll:

"On 12-Jun-13 at 17:15:10 BST, seller added the following information:
Will ship to mainland UK for an extra cost. Will contact winner to organise this!"

At the point this was added to the listing the seller became 100% liable to provide adequate packaging.

highlandsflyer":13w1tzox said:
"On 12-Jun-13 at 17:15:10 BST, seller added the following information:
Will ship to mainland UK for an extra cost. Will contact winner to organise this!"

At the point this was added to the listing the seller became 100% liable to provide adequate packaging.

glad to know i'm not the only one who has interpreted it that way.

looks like it's a win for the buyer! I escalated the case yesterday and woke up this morning to an email telling me to return the frame and I would receive a full refund including shipping fees, and that attached was a pre paid shipping label to return the frame so I won't be a penny out of pocket. score! :D

dav101":30te5f1p said:
bought an orange patriot off of ebay, it arrived today wrapped in nothing but the shipping labels and the tracking number penned onto the frame in a red marker!!!!

I hope you're going to ship it back the same way he shipped it to you (might want to change things up a bit and use a blue marker). It'd be a real shame if it got a few more dings/scratches in the post back.

FMJ":3m3rzl9j said:
dav101":3m3rzl9j said:
bought an orange patriot off of ebay, it arrived today wrapped in nothing but the shipping labels and the tracking number penned onto the frame in a red marker!!!!

I hope you're going to ship it back the same way he shipped it to you (might want to change things up a bit and use a blue marker). It'd be a real shame if it got a few more dings/scratches in the post back.

honestly considered it, but I thought eBay might not look favourably on me if I did. plus I don't think the post office would have accepted it as it was going through them via parcel force 48.
in the end I just chucked it in too big a box with plenty of room for it to jiggle about in

Back