South East GPS Routes

If anyone else wishes to join in and share some routes, it might be worth your while looking at Strava.

www.strava.com

This site has a GPS app for iphone, android and works with other GPS units. I think this makes it a little more flexible than some other sites. It also has a few other things that are good:

* You can pick part of your route and compare your times across that part - it will do it automatically.
* You can compare with other people on the same section of route.
* You can put in your weight, bike weight, etc, and get an approximation of power, VAM and calories if thats of interest.

I have added my strava profile onto my GPS routes post - it is viewable by anyone who is registered. If you are a Retrobike user, there is also a 'Retrobike' club in there :)

quick favour - anyone know of a 30 mile off-road circular route over south downs close to Worthing? (to save me searching ??? :??:))

Here's a link to Worthing routes which are on the Ride With GPS site. I hope this link works but if it doesn't you will need to type in...'Worthing, UK' ... in the search box.

I think one of our guys on the forum here has some routes posted on this site :

http://ridewithgps.com/routes?search[user_id]=15782

The same would go for any Kent rides. You can download the GPS files for the routes once you are registered on the site.

Latest posts

Back