Ex-team Scott Endorphin

skolioza

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
That's mine new addiction, just bought :)
ex Guillaume Koch, very limited Scott Endorphin World Cup (model in team painting sheme, not published in any catalogue)

Guilluame was French downhiller riding in late '90 for Scott International in Grundig World Cup Series
That was strange for me when is saw top class XC frame branded by downhiller's name, so I found contact to Guilluame (he's now Cannondale Brand Manager for France - thanks Pierre - 24pouces - for info!), send him email with picture, and he confirm, that he's realy own this bike!
That's what he wrote:
I’ts so funny to see this picture ! I was using this bike for training in 1998 , and I can’t remember how it was equipped ( Mavic Cross max , Rock shok Sid Wc , shimano xtr).

Best regards,
Guillaume Koch
So, not just another Endorphin to the Family, a piece of world class racing history :)

Now needs to be build with full Honors!

Clipboard01.jpg

Clipboard04.jpg

more pics comming soon :)

I'm not jealous ,I'm not jealous , no I'm NOT ! I'm not in denial either , no way man ! NO WAY ! Oh fcuk it ! I am ! You lucky , lucky bar steward :x

Great find ! always fancied one of those , a guy at the Grundig round in Plymouth around 92/93 ish let me have a go his , really nice supply ride , although from memory it was plain black with yellow decals
:D

skolioza":p4zuqa0t said:
it had to be the first Endo from '96 (that'sthe only one from memory in black with yellow decals :)
Could well have been , i went to Plymouth 3 years running 93/94/95 i think , all a bit hazy now lol :D

Yep, I know... :oops:
Busy time from a while, so frame is just lying in a cave and waiting for a bit lazy days...

Three more pics from that session (last I have done then), but ofc that's not what I wish to show finaly
Clipboard02.jpg

Clipboard03.jpg

Clipboard03.jpg

Latest posts

Back