Embarrassing children

My little boy (2yo) has a habit of slapping ladies bottoms in the queue at the supermarket then when they turn round he points and shouts "Boobies!"

My older step son once when he was little saw a dwarf lady and well within earshot, shouted "Mummy! Mummy! It's a little lady! Lets chase her!!!"

I have no idea where they get it from...... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

rosstheboss":2dfv7rl0 said:
My little boy (2yo) has a habit of slapping ladies bottoms in the queue at the supermarket then when they turn round he points and shouts "Boobies!"

My older step son once when he was little saw a dwarf lady and well within earshot, shouted "Mummy! Mummy! It's a little lady! Lets chase her!!!"

Thank you, that has made me proper laugh!

rosstheboss":11refboa said:

Now that IS funny :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Alison

rosstheboss":r09fbp8k said:

You do that as well. We could tell them about the Pizza incident in Morrison's in Grimsby last year

TheGreenRabbit":ns11kork said:
rosstheboss":ns11kork said:

You do that as well. We could tell them about the Pizza incident in Morrison's in Grimsby last year

Don't hold back :D

Alison

Isaac_AG":380jyfs5 said:
I could feel for the girl my son pointed at because I was a tomboy as a kid and always had my hair short and would not get the girl NHS specs as in the 70's they were BAD!! so had the boys. One day after school, not being allowed at school to wear trousers, a couple of old women in M&S said loudly as I went past, "What kind of mother allows their son to wear girls clothing"

I used to mend a mates brothers car, one day I called round to his brothers to drop his car off, this ginger bloke let me in and said something like "I am Joe, you are dropping my brother Steve's car off?" He chatted a bit and I headed back. Got back to the garage and Tony must have called to see if I had dropped steve's car off, I mentioned I had met his brother Joe, turned out it was Joanne;-)

Neil":3j5612j6 said:
Some years back, I worked with somebody who then had a son (I want to think he was around 5 at the time of this) and he recounted this tale of when they were shopping somewhere, and in a lift fully of people. Think the kid was acting up a bit, and his dad must have told him off, and the kid said something like "Dad, you won't start beating me again, will you?" I think this was his first encounter of his son saying something mischievous and for the ears of others!

our eldest daughter used to be a perfect little angel in shops, till one day in M&S she decided to be a little git! so I asked her like you do, do you want a smack?
no thank you not today
how about a poke in the eye?
err no thank you
well what about when we get back home I lock you down the cellar?
her rather loudly now, NO DADDY DONT LOCK ME DOWN THE CELLAR AGAIN! NOT WITH ALL THE SPIDERS AND DONT TURN THE LIGHT OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE DOWN THERE!
at that point the two old dears in the queue behind us asked the girl at the till they were at to get the manager ....
needless to say we exited the shop rather sharpish!
the cellar punishment or being shut in the cupboard under the stairs lost its sting a bit since harry potter :(

Not just the kids you know

Walked into my sisters living room where she was with my nephew who had just had his very first haircut.
'Ach, thats ok Sis' i says to her, he doesnt look ginger at all. and turned to see one of my sisters assistant manager sitting there with the most gingery hair ive ever seen.

:facepalm:

My sister in law and brother came round when we had recently moved in and said well when you've settled in you'll be able to get rid of this ghastly colour, I said we've only just painted it : :roll:

Alison

Back