Momentous, with a hint of shameful

Koupe

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Today, for the first time in nearly 8 years of marriage, Mrs_Koupe went cycling with me.

On the very same bike which has been in her possession since the year before I met her.

:facepalm:

I feel that the music from 2001 a space odyssey should be playing and that chimps hould be fighting in the background of this momentous event :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL:

For extra comedy* value, she couldn't be bothered getting changed, so passers-by were treated to the sight of a shapely wench riding a GT I-Drive in an ankle-length floral-print dress :oops: :oops:

Aww bless her, the main question is, is it going to take that long to get your good lady out on the bike again :?: :?: :LOL: :LOL:

Koupe":1gpifvae said:

For extra comedy* value, she couldn't be bothered getting changed, so passers-by were treated to the sight of a shapely wench riding a GT I-Drive in an ankle-length floral-print dress :oops: :oops:

Your feeling brave to say such flattering things about her on the interwebs... she's probably standing behind you now~!

Koupe":3e7nle9l said:

Very nice to hear about your ensemble but what was it Mrs Koupe couldn't be bothered to change out of? [/cymbal]

i believe in fixies":3l0pqk1b said:
Koupe":3l0pqk1b said:

Very nice to hear about your ensemble but what was it Mrs Koupe couldn't be bothered to change out of? [/cymbal]

In all honesty, if you could see the (bleached, gnat-bitten, untoned) state of my legs, a full-length dress would probably have been less embarrassing for me. It was also the first time in a long while that I'd ventured out in shorts - dignity usually requires me to cycle in trousers regardless of the weather.

Back