A scream in the night...

I'm nearly crying and people are starting to notice. :shock: this is almost as funny as the veet mens hair removal reviews on amazon (do not read if you are meant to be working)

Re:

Oh god reminds me of my childhood. Sleeping over at a mates. God knows what we used to eat but no sleep ever occurred because a few 'subtle' trumps soon turned into a full blown fart war! :LOL: Those were the days

RobMac":1dp8zz70 said:
legrandefromage":1dp8zz70 said:
another thread resurrection as I woke myself up this morning

I heard it up here :LOL:
Heard it over here on the Pacific Coast in SoCal as well. Thought it was another earthquake. Women began clutching their children, men began hoarding bottles of water and canned goods, and I'm still crouched in a doorway awaiting aftershocks as I type this.

I understand it was much worse on the Atlantic Coast, 3,000 miles closer to the blast zone:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyRDuBJpq2U

Re:

Reminds me of my student days. We would eat a large tin of Marrofat peas the night before, assume the missionary position in an arm chair, lit match at hand.....the winner was the one with the largest flame thrower. A mate from Swaffam had a hilarious build up. Man was he gifted and often managed to set fire to his pants :LOL: Strangely women were transfixed by this whole spectacle :shock:

Back