BoTM July '13 - Muddy Fox vs Orange vs Saracen - Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BoTM July '13 - Muddy Fox vs Orange vs Saracen - Nominat

It was the same with the FAT/Yeti/Klein month come to think of it... You can tell from my sig line why I might be a bit biased :LOL:

Never owned a Muddy Fox, although nearly bought a distressed Courier with knackered front rings in Camberwell Market in 1992 but the guy wouldn't budge below £50 :|

Sold me Saracen.

Sold me C-16R.

:cry:

But I still have this :D

Mr Panda's 1995 Orange P7 (and Freddie)

I make no apologies for water bottle nor light - I was thirsty and it was dark on the way home - Haaarr!

more pics.....

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=115985&hilit=orange

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=124251&hilit=autumn

:idea:

:cool: no-one can accuse you of not riding that then...

...unless there's a strategically placed carpark just out of shot! :LOL:

I said there were some nice Oranges on here; and I wonder if jb666's subtle green Muddy Fox is still eligible?

hmm, my muddy fox was entered if memory serves in the "no shimano" month so i suppose i could enter it but as i'm predominantly an Orange fanboy i was leaning towards an Orange, that said, i think the formula will win so everyone else will be fighting for second place.

I don't know much about Muddy Fox, as back in the day, I thought they were a dodgy BSO company. :oops:

Looking forward to being educated! :D

:eek: Philistine!

(other historical religious minorities are available...)

spatuluk":1zdh5ky5 said:
I don't know much about Muddy Fox, as back in the day, I thought they were a dodgy BSO company. :oops:

Looking forward to being educated! :D

You might not see the best of the Foxes we have on here as Adrian has already entered the Formula and in my opinion he has the best one on here in the Prestige Comp from 1990. You never know someone may have something hidden away out there they want to wheel out for this BOTM special.

Carl.

You saying mine's not the best MF on here? Tis so far! :LOL:

Well I liked it.

If anyone turns out an early, mint, nickel 1994 P7 with black decals F7 forks and wearing its original specialized cannibal tyres and LX groupset it will get my vote ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back