Beadley Wiggens actual Pinarello for sale ?!

robadub

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
well the spec is wrong, would have had shimano wheels in it and not Rotor cranks, would also be nice if it had brake pads.

that said, they do sell them off.

Someone won one in a competition in a newspaper a while ago and immediately flogged it, could be the same one?

This bike is Wiggo's (Sir Bradley Wiggins) Dogma to which he was going to use in last years Tour De France

key bit being going to, as in didn't. I own Jenson Buttons car that he was going to use in the Brawn Championship winning season, were they only restricted to using used VW saloons and had JB been in the used dealer and bought my car before me.

How can a bike that some one didn't ever use be ascribed to them? This is just a team spare. The reason the other bike sold for so much was that it was used by Brad and was set up as his bike

and as an aside, surely the national champ stripes on the tail of the bike would suggest that this is Ian Stannards bike?

pete_mcc":3bb1hhgt said:
and as an aside, surely the national champ stripes on the tail of the bike would suggest that this is Ian Stannards bike?

i thought that was a tricolour :D

The ex-team bikes / frames I saw for sale (direct from Sky) last year were a lot cheaper than this!

I think I'll wait, and get one of Chriss Frome's or Gerbert Tomas's 2013 bikes.

Latest posts

Back