new baby 1997 yeti lawwill 4

such an amazing design, that rear shock is pretty unique. have never seen a design like that. (Im not much of an expert in FS bikes though :LOL: )

My two cents are just my two cents. At the moment, I'm glad to see this bike put together. I'm sure it will turn out just fine!

Mx

Awesome bike. My mate has one of these and has had it since the late 90's (say's he will never part with it)
I have a homegrown 4 banger.
They suit a single crown fork and tripple chainrings well. They make a good trail bike.

Very nice! I think you'd find a 6" boxxer easy enough, rightly it should have a DHO but an early boxxer would be worth getting and would set off all that red anodising.

Look forward to seeing how it progresses.

nothing major today guys but did do a little polishing. shock top and rear brake mount :)

Attachments

• IMAG0281.jpg
    IMAG0281.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 537
  • IMAG0282.jpg
    IMAG0282.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 537
spwal":1q6dgf6l said:
Bike looks new.

Do you like the way it rides?

You did a wonderful job cleaning it up
cheers for the comments
the bike rides great mate a world apart from my proflex. I use it every day and considering its a 97 fs the suspension really does work. the only downside is that an fs of any sort can become hard work. just to the school with my little girl has some good hills. but if it gets too much I will look at trading for a front shock only :)

well I went fishing today and a mate has knocked the yeti over and made rather a mess so will be repainting it totally gutted will post pics of damage later too pissed off at the moment does anyone know where I can find a set of new decals as its going to need them ? :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Back