Check your nuts - IN REMISSION 4th July 2013!

When I was diagnosed I sat in a meeting and told them not to buy me any five year diaries...... :LOL:
It went very quiet. Nobody knows how to react do they?

i believe in fixies":3n5w241u said:
I was in a meeting at work yesterday and someone said, "someone's going to have to put their balls on the table for this one". I replied along the lines of this being an action that they couldn't pin on me in that case, then there followed an awkward silence until they saw me laughing :LOL:

Wouldn't it have been even cooler, though, if you had yours, preserved in a jar, and by weird coincidence and alignment of the stars, just so happened to have it with you, then you could bang the jar down on the table and say "There you are - you can have that one for free!"

i believe in fixies":iepohp83 said:
BUT WAIT! The news get better! I am allowed to ride again!

Brilliant news...

i believe in fixies":iepohp83 said:
I was in a meeting at work yesterday and someone said, "someone's going to have to put their balls on the table for this one". I replied along the lines of this being an action that they couldn't pin on me in that case, then there followed an awkward silence until they saw me laughing :LOL:

Next time , just calmly pop a tupperware pot on the table and announce "I'm in".

I've had similar, but for me the killer phrase is "Opinions are like *@*@holes, everyones got one". Strictly speaking, I don't (I'm differentially plumbed as I have an ileostomy).

Thanks all.

We_are_Stevo":er88ct7e said:
Don't know if I'd have any of yours courage in the same situation?

You'd be surprised at the human spirit. I just kicked on to autopilot, did what had to be done and just dealt with it.

Back