FACT carbon fork/Shimano bar end shifters/Campag xenon 10spd

grantwhitmore

Retro Newbie
Hello, for sale we have....

FACT 1 1/8' carbon fork, 300mm steerer UNCUT, never used. the same guys that bring you the specialized forks:

Would like £45 posted

Shimano SL-BS50 bar end shifters, SIS or friction shift, pretty well used but plenty of life left, as per pictures:

Would like £27 posted

Campagnolo 10 speed Xenon shifters, these are pretty much cherry, taken off a new bike, again- never used:

not chuffed to let these go but haven't got the time to re-spec just to accommodate these!
Would like £65 posted.

Re: FACT carbon fork/Shimano bar end shifters/Campag xenon 1

mellon farmer":1b0lji71 said:
how many gears are the bar end shifter for?

The SIS one has 7 clicks, so I'm going for 7 gears, it can also be run as a friction shifter by moving the holding screw, so you might get more mileage as a friction shifter if you are willing to play around with the tension and your derailleur?

the other is friction only

hope that helps!

Interested in the fork – what's the measurement from dropouts to crown? And whereabouts are you?

Chairmanmo":2p9vgwlu said:
Interested in the fork – what's the measurement from dropouts to crown? And whereabouts are you?

Hi, the measurement from the crown to the middle of the dropout is 38cm, apologies I had forgot to mention that they are sized for a 700c and have a modern brake mount.

I am in Tunbridge Wells, Kent if that is of any help!

Ok, ta. Would have to be posted but I need to do some measuring when I get home. Thanks for the info.

Back