Check your nuts - IN REMISSION 4th July 2013!

Re: Check your nuts

Rob Atkin":2akpwl4e said:
For educational purposes - we can all benefit - what exactly did you feel down these that made you think "blimey, that wasn't there last week!". Size, composition etc? I know we are all told to check regularly but a bit more detail on how you found out would be good.

No pictures though, pleeeeeaaassee. ;-)

Ah Rob, let me help you feel a proper bollock.

People may be reading at dinner time so I'll spare you the details. Mother nature blessed us with two of them, one to compare with the other. Use that as your guide, a hot shower makes things easier and will wash away any evidence of over zealous self examination.

Seriously though, http://www.orchid-cancer.org.uk is a great charity for chap specific cancers, plenty of resources there. I've found them helpful. They have a specific guide to fondling your giblets here:

http://www.orchid-cancer.org.uk/536/Tes ... xamination

Enjoy!

Re: Check your nuts

And by the way, I like my quote in my sig. I gave it a lot of thought.

4th July is celebrated as Independence day in the US. I have my own reason to celebrate 4th July from here on in. This afternoon I was told by my Oncologist that I am officially in remission.

I'm keeping my feet on the ground as I will still be seen, examined, tested, X-rayed and scanned to varying degrees every month for the next few years but still, *#*£$£$ IT FEELS GOOD!

Cheers all!

That, is the dogs bollock!

Good news and felicitations from the man of history.

Can't wait to tell the wife! She knows all about you.

Chopper1192":wunp5jho said:
Excellent news!!! :D

BTW, is it ok to call you 'Mono' now, or is it still the formal 'Mr Fixies'?

I respond to most things so take your pick.

BUT WAIT! The news get better! I am allowed to ride again!

I was in a meeting at work yesterday and someone said, "someone's going to have to put their balls on the table for this one". I replied along the lines of this being an action that they couldn't pin on me in that case, then there followed an awkward silence until they saw me laughing :LOL:

Back