Look what I rescued from the TIP! M Trax Titanium

About the frame in the original post. Is the stem steel or alu? Just asking because mine is lurking somewhere in a random bag in some dark corner of my Mum's loft or garage, and I'm trying to decide whether it would be worth the effort to turn the house upside down to find it!

The dynatech seat post I have (badly rusted on the surface, sadly) is steel according to a fridge magnet. Do you happen to know the seat post size?

Ultrasonic - the frame is a mix of titanium main tubes, alu head tube/bb and steel rear stays. Most dyna tech vary though. Some are all steel some are mostly titanium in depends on year and model. Dig that frame out and see.

My local tip puts anything they think looks half decent to one side and anyone can buy it for next to nothing (usually a fiver per item)...

...they have a 'gaff' type pole to hook stuff out of the skips :cool:

We_are_Stevo":2yk4ja0t said:
My local tip puts anything they think looks half decent to one side and anyone can buy it for next to nothing (usually a fiver per item)...

sounds like the one here! just having to deal with a grumpy twit of a bloke who works there is not so good.

chap I was talking about bikes with last week found a 1910 Sunbeam bike there,paid two quid for it!

Back