Armstrong 1953 Restored FIRST RIDE Page 7

Re: Armstrong 1953 Restored FIRST RIDE

Have to say a 'road' bike on the road albeit an ancient one that I was scared to push was a revelation. Now I want to build/buy one I can use properly. The raleigh is promised to my nephew so the search begins!

The History Man":q13ougbz said:
Have to say a 'road' bike on the road albeit an ancient one that I was scared to push was a revelation. Now I want to build/buy one I can use properly.

I don't want to say I told you so but..... actually I DO want to say I told you so. :mrgreen:

It looks like you live in Midsomer Murders. Nice pictures and a great looking bike!

N

Lovely and great pictures. Fantastic backdrops to fit the bike that well.

Superb looking bike I think you've done a quality job. It was worth the wait for the pics :)

My house is the one on the left. (I wish) I live in a house built in 1946 by the council for the local serf population. It sits on a small estate on the edge of the 'town' (it was given its town status in the Saxon period) but is really a large village.

Home of the HONC!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 541
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 541

Love the bike and the images. Know what you when you say 'brittle' :cool:

Thanks for your kind words. Off to this on Saturday. It was my target for the build so made it with 48 hours to spare.

Won't be entering the Concourse though. ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 528
Back