Ridgeback frame and fork Karma GONE,local karma.

marc two tone

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
COLLECT/MEET ONLY!! GONE.

Here is a straight and useful ridgeback 602EX. From...erm '89 and beyond that, i think? U-brake tells me that, can't be sure though.
Also i've donated from own stock, some 1" forks that also take a u-brake. nice ones too. the frame was robbed of original forks and other bits earlier this year, Me and original purchaser have had our feed, the rest is karma to whoever thinks there may be a future for it.
So, 22.2 up front, 20" seat tube, 22.5 top tube c-c. Bottom bracket is still in there and stubborn. my 26mm spanner is knackered so can't get drive side and axle out, adjustable cup side will walk out with an impact chisel, for example.
One colour in matte, and decals. easy refurb i reckon.

Tange steel.

Here's the deal. I cant post but feel free to collect form me, in Leeds. Or, if you are attending the national mtb ride on 21st on the yorkshire moors, then i can just pass it over.

Anybody?

Re: Ridgeback frame and fork Karma

Now then Marc
Another large piece of karma,absolutely lovely,I'm beginning to accumulate a collection of "gates", I just can't bear to think of them going unloved, if this isnt snapped up i'd be willing to give it a new home and resto (after the Marin).

;)

Re: Ridgeback frame and fork Karma

Hi ken, duly noted ;)

I f no takers by sat 20th july, we can sort a meet out.

cheers.

Back