Military Detains Morrissey!!!!!

a floppy haired 80s front man was never going to make a good democratically elected leader of a semi-secular state, he was just asking for trouble

I'm still waiting tae see this Military Coo they keep on aboot on the news......is it like yon goat that that Welsh Guards have as a mascot?? :?

pete_mcc":350qe3p4 said:
a floppy haired 80s front man was never going to make a good democratically elected leader of a semi-secular state, he was just asking for trouble

I'll see your Morrissey, and raise you Dave Lee Roth, and I think I could live with him as a leader of a state - think maybe the result would be quite interesting.

Complimentary beer with every ballot paper. Personal bodyguard detail made up of professional wrestlers. Graphic novel manifesto. National Van Halen Day? Hell No! A Van Halen Weekend! Twenty four seven Dave The Leader Channel.

Yeah, I could live with that.

highlandsflyer":25yejcxh said:
Complimentary beer with every ballot paper. Personal bodyguard detail made up of professional wrestlers. Graphic novel manifesto. National Van Halen Day? Hell No! A Van Halen Weekend! Twenty four seven Dave The Leader Channel.

Yeah, I could live with that.

"All Dave, all night, here on Dave-TV..."

Yes, I had that video in 80s - I mean I was in my teens, who wouldn't....

Back