MacRetro Strava

RobMac":20oagwjv said:
In ma day you used a notepad, position of the sun and how sare yer arse was :shock:

Ye ken its aboot cycling an that?

Mind you, not happy with my phone strava today as it was a scorcher and I did a beast of a run just around portree which did not record arrrghhhh. Was a great run all the same and will try and get another ride in before heading home.

Pah! Finally had to send the Garmin away to get fixed, so unless I can catch up with you lot when I'm away I'll be bombed oot this months challenge anaw.

Not much to catch up on mate. I'm just in the lead on 99km, Gazz on 93 and you and Keith in the 60's. Been busy this week with Sharrons graduation and only done 16 miles. She's working tomorrow so looking to get out then.
At least I got some good exercise on the dance floor at the grad ball last night. A bit disturbing that most of the music was the same as my grad ball in '96. All singing and dancing to early green day and oasis, they were barely born when those songs came out!

strava takes a ride and tonight it gave back an extra 11 miles so some compensation- just shows that the andriod is not the most stable platform, just need to sell a few bits and ask santa for a new bit of kit.

don't know if it was the live segment upgrade but lost another ride today so would have to say that the andriod version is pretty flaky- pissed as I was flying round crawfurdland but always another day as the weather looks good for the next week :D

That's pretty annoying. My mate also runs it on android, I'll need to check if he's having similar problems.

clockworkgazz":2871h62l said:
as the weather looks good for the next week :D

Eh , forecast is for heavy rain , thunder n lightening :shock:

I also use Android but its only 2.1 so cant run Strava. I record on MMR then transfer the data to Strava using a programme I found on the net. I get some spurious readings particularily top speed which looks good ! ;)

Back