XTR M95? V-brake set. SOLD.

markwashington

Senior Retro Guru
I'm selling the following V-brake set as I've run out of money and need to make some pronto!

I bought this set on here about two years ago and didn't fit them to my bike until about 6 months ago. I've used them for all of about 3 rides so it hasn't been a hard two years for the brakes. About 3 months ago I decided to swap over the forks on my bike, sadly as I was trying to take off the brakes, the bolt rounded out and I couldn't remove them. I was forced to take off the fork's brake boss which is still attached to the brake arm on the far left of the "group photo". In light of this I decided to get another set from Ebay, but sadly the arms were not quite the same colour (a different M95X I guess) so they never got refitted. In the frustration of getting one bolt stuck, I have also lost another.

So what do you get in my brake bundle?

3 Right hand arms, two with plenty of pad life, one with not so much.
3 Left hand arms, two with plenty of pad life, one with not so much.
4 bolts, plus one stuck one (attached to a bonus Rock Shox brake boss).
2 brake noodles and rubbers
2 brake levers. The right hand one has some scratches and the left hand one is very nice.

And the price for the lot?

£80 posted to the UK mainland

If you have any questions, require more photos, or want to make an offer, please contact me. If you want to buy/dibs them, you must post here before sending me a PM, that way everything's out in the open.

Attachments

• IMAG0423.jpg
    IMAG0423.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 233
  • IMAG0426.jpg
    IMAG0426.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 233
  • IMAG0427.jpg
    IMAG0427.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 233
  • IMAG0430.jpg
    IMAG0430.jpg