Matt Black P7

Thx for taking the time my friend. Yea I just shimmed it. Steerer is an inch and topped it off with a cheeky 1 1/8 carbon cap. I have some gold chainring bolts..... but I'm just not sure. Will try them anyway.
Byron

Haha a weapon.. I couldnt agree more. :)

I forgot to. But I now have shiny white oven pride teeth. :) Took the forks to see Tim "justbackdated" earlier today and what a top genuine bloke he is. He is the real deal. The BEST man in the world for your pace forks.

Great build :) I have a polished p7 that needs tlc and if it turns out anything like yours I'll be a very happy chappy

Thanks for sharing

Dave

That looks really good, you must be pleased with that! I'm sure some might be along to bemoan the fact its got an unused canti mount on the frame, but not me. Makes me want to swap out the xt cantis I have on the one I built for my wife, and swap in some rc36 forks too, but as she has only ridden it on e in 2 years, I think I will leave it be with the cantis and rc35 mxc with the ti stage 2 kit on them (also refurbed by Tim).

Yea I have been waiting ishaw, I was going to remove it but..... And your wife, she should try riding it when she is not on e! Hahaha :)

reconminicon":3bx97b93 said:
Yea I have been waiting ishaw, I was going to remove it but..... And your wife, she should try riding it when she is not on e! Hahaha :)
:facepalm:

Back