A Summer Evening on Ben Lomond

What date works for an evening with Ben Lomond?

• Wednesday 26th June

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Thursday 27th June

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wednesday 3rd July

• Friday 12th July

• Total voters
would be up for this but would probably have to be a weekend day/night due to work for me to make it.

definately fancy doing a munro on the bike.

just to confuse matters, myself and peter the belgium (a non RB member) are going for it on the Friday the 28th, clashing with the 10 under ben weekend.

keithyr - would recommend avoiding at the weekend days during the summer months, tis a pretty busy hill due it's proximity to the central belt

I've got my eye on a few other hills in perthshire for a potential weekend jaunt, hopefully get some suggestions up soonish..

ok, last Friday evening we decided against this and did a road tour de campsie instead. the cloud wasn't that high and wind was steady, and i like to get a reward of a view when i reach the top of hill :)

so thinking next wed 10th or fri 12th

Radoslaw":2833qyuw said:
I'm good for both dates, Friday is better tho.

nice one radek, looks a good time in poland.

Friday would probably suit me better, but let me check with peter

got a road ride arranged for saturday 9am, looks like tour de campsies, starting in coatbridge over the tak ma doon along carron valley then back over the crow road. Myself, peter and kenny's coming through from the east. Let me know if fancy joining us.

Ok we done it!! Phew, a bit knackering but the top was rewarding. full tale to come (it's been a busy weekend wi all that sunshine, no time for inet)

full account to come

DSCN1229 by gmac123, on Flickr

Back