F Wheel/Flite/Syncros/KORE/FRM/I-beam/stems/X-Lite/M959 SPD

Re: Local Motion Flite Thomson XT Syncros X-Lite KORE SRAM M

ishaw":1xahhmha said:
I'd like this for a set of SIDS I have (race, but not the 32mm version). How can I confirm if it will work with these forks, as I know you could get them with lockout.

Thanks

Rock Shox Pushloc Remote lever, cable and top cap cable guide/runner/stop £22

I don't know, I guess you could ask Rock Shox (not sure how helpful/honest they'd be though!) or try it and if it ends up not being SID compatible then sell it on for a profit it's already that cheap ;)

Can I reserve it until tonight as I'm working at the moment so can't check the fork until tonight.

ishaw":37ecf73z said:
Can I reserve it until tonight as I'm working at the moment so can't check the fork until tonight.

OK dude

Thanks for holding, though sadly its not going to work as I've only got dual air caps at the top, so no lockout assembly :(

Yep you'd need damper control at the top for it to work, unlucky! :(

Re: Rock Shox Flite Thomson XT Syncros X-Lite KORE SRAM Mari

Do you still have the "Thomson Elite original, 100mm x 15 degree x 25.4 clamp". Can you ship internationally? If so, I am interested, and can pay with PayPal, or get one of my mates to send money from Britain.

Re: Rock Shox Flite Thomson XT Syncros X-Lite KORE SRAM Mari

RobG":3hqg88mi said:
Do you still have the "Thomson Elite original, 100mm x 15 degree x 25.4 clamp". Can you ship internationally? If so, I am interested, and can pay with PayPal, or get one of my mates to send money from Britain.

Yes and I can ship anywhere at cost for you :)

Back