retrofit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex kindly replied to my wanted ad and sent the item quickly and for a decent price. All okay here :D

Thanks again,
Will

He was great to deal with :D

It arrived quickly despite going overseas.

There was good communication which makes all the difference.

Good all round.

Samantha X

helo boys

sorry if this is the wrong place,but i am having trouble contacting alex by email,he has alot of items of mine that shipping has been paid to him to send,but he now asks for another 100 bucks or he gives my items to charity,i have been looking here and found that he allegedly stole a bicycle from a man in poland not long back and i am wondering if he is trying to steal my items also as he has disappeared,can anyone help me find him,

again very sorry if this is the wrong place but i know he is a keen cyclist and comes here occasionally,

kitty

missyk":2xll48gp said:
helo boys

sorry if this is the wrong place,but i am having trouble contacting alex by email,he has alot of items of mine that shipping has been paid to him to send,but he now asks for another 100 bucks or he gives my items to charity,i have been looking here and found that he allegedly stole a bicycle from a man in poland not long back and i am wondering if he is trying to steal my items also as he has disappeared,can anyone help me find him,

again very sorry if this is the wrong place but i know he is a keen cyclist and comes here occasionally,

kitty

Curious post. Did you deal with him via retrobike? Assume not given your post count.

I am afraid not but a friend knows him via here,

and as he has stopped replying to emails and his last email was demanding money for no reason i looked on here,and have seen a worrying episode where he allegedly stole a bicycle from somebody,i was hoping somebody could help me contact him is all.

missyk":7rbt1s80 said:
I am afraid not but a friend knows him via here,

and as he has stopped replying to emails and his last email was demanding money for no reason i looked on here,and have seen a worrying episode where he allegedly stole a bicycle from somebody,i was hoping somebody could help me contact him is all.
This is Scott De-Walden (marin man) in disguise.
He is a former (banned) member of this forum.

No,this is not the above person,this is his girlfriend who alex has stolen several items from,i would like my belngings sent to me as agreed

I have contacted bridgeport pd today and reported you for theft and extortion,so please make contact with me about my items before this gets out of hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back