Evening rides

I've tweaked my achilles somehow - some incident involving alcohol, hot-tubs and a hen weekend - so I suspect I can't really play football or ride tonight.

kingoffootball":1nvtq0vk said:
I've tweaked my achilles somehow - some incident involving alcohol, hot-tubs and a hen weekend - so I suspect I can't really play football or ride tonight.

No but you can get yourself to the pub and tell us all about the hen weekend :shock:

Well my achilles felt a bit better and it was an important match, so I ended up playing football.

I'll share the story next time I'm out - possibly Sunday if anyone's out locally.

Sooooooo excited now, got my caldera back on its wheels again, muchly thankyou's to Ben, fitted a longer seatpost, and some higher rise bars, and my new set of spd's, had a little pootle down the street and tbf im unsure if i like it lmao!

But anyways, looking forward to tomorrows ride, can bimble to work on the lava dome, then hit the trails on the caldera, yeyyyy!

Glad its back Spud, get that 94 Lavadome built up asap now!

I'm recovering from a virus so I'm going to hold you all up tomorrow night I'm afraid,

Ive slotted the un53 bb into it that came in the box of bits, its wearing an lx rear mech, the stem/bars/levers/shifters are back on it, along with the minty fresh looking lx canti's, i need a black lx non driveside crank arm, a front mech, and errr, not a lot else really lol

You still got poorlyitis mate, although it didnt bloody slow you up last week, i want a crack at the lung buster on my caldera this week, i hope i can do it again!

Yeah felt crap ever since last week but better today, I was going to bail tomorrows ride if I hadn't improved.

Good, glad youre feeling better, im just faffing with mouting the camera ive bought liks dans, onto my lid, think ive got it sussed, but working out the aim is a little tricky lol!

Booo :-(

Although what will cheer you up, will be reading the instructions that come with it haha, i googled youchoob vids on how to use it/set up the time/date stamp!

Back