100mm XC Disc Brake Suspension Fork - RS Reba etc SORTED

EarlofBarnet

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I'm after a light weight xc fork for my Giant. 100mm of travel, 1 1/8" aheadset steerer tube of approx 190mm long. Normal qr dropouts. Something like a Rock Shox Reba or Fox F100 would be ideal. Will spend up to £200 on the 'right' fork.

Thanks in advance, Matt

Re: 100mm XC Disc Brake Suspension Fork - RS Reba etc

I still have my Reba Team?

100mm, QR, Blackbox damping

£190 posted :)

Perfect forks if I'm honest, but would be stretch for me to afford them.

Hi
I have a 2010 set of Rockshox SID Team - 100mm travel, QR, 180 mm 1 1/8 steerer, post mount caliper. Has pop loc, Black Box Motion

Light and good condition, little use.

Let me know if your interested your budget more than covers what I'd be looking for.

Cheers
Jez

EarlofBarnet":188kiefj said:
I'm after a light weight xc fork for my Giant. 100mm of travel, 1 1/8" aheadset steerer tube of approx 190mm long. Normal qr dropouts. Something like a Rock Shox Reba or Fox F100 would be ideal. Will spend up to £200 on the 'right' fork.

Thanks in advance, Matt

Don't know if you are still looking but have a pair of Fox F120R forks on ebay at the mo...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161073514099? ... 611wt_1255

Cheers

Doug

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sorry, forgot to update the thread. Sorted now with a set of Fox F100 RL's. Thanks for the heads-up though.

Back