1" threadless/Aheadset recommendations

Dossa

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
There's not a massive choice out there in this size, any suggestions for a 1" Aheadset around the £30-40 mark at all? It's for my P7.

Cheers, Matty :D

Woodmans 'Double Bearing System'
Extra set of roller bearings at the base

Google Woodman DBS,
Probably the only headset you will need

player":26nbyikt said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cane-Creek-SC-1-SC1-1-Inch-1-Black-Threadless-Headset-Aheadset-BUY-NOW-/281112680439?pt=UK_sportsleisure_cycling_bikeparts_SR&hash=item41739f17f7

How about this.I bought one last week for a Pace 1" fork and it's spot on.

Good call - cheers..!

:D

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
joss":34ch2kja said:

Google Woodman DBS,

Might be a bit pricey but thanks - available in UK or just the US?

I have a Campagnolo Record headset on my Orange Prestige, should be in your price range?

And I recently got one of these... http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Mode ... elID=94963 ...for my road bike, looks to be decent enough and should last a few years (by which time I will probably have moved on to another road bike anyways! :facepalm: ).
And the difference in weight between the Campag and The Cane Creek headset is literally only a few grams ;)

Dossa":3v3cx1me said:
joss":3v3cx1me said:

Google Woodman DBS,

Might be a bit pricey but thanks - available in UK or just the US?
Greyville are the importers, DOT Bikes are stockists.
If all sold out let me know, £29 posted.

Campagnolo Record road is bombproof and has wee grease ports on the lower race for maintenance without dismantling.

I got a Cane Creek S2 for my Buck Shaver. £40 I think it was.

In silver 1" flavour I got it from eBay....hard to find in the usual shops. Black is easier to find I think!

Back