East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

Hello,

Fraid I'm not going to be able to make it this week, but had a grat time last week, and am definitely planning to attend next week!

Have a good one.

Cheers

Toby

It's all lies. It never happened. Definitely not broken my wrist, or gashed my knee.

The alleged incident is rumored to have occurred on the berm (normal route, at the bottom of Cademan) just before the log jump 'of certain doom'.

If someone were to have had far too much speed entering the berm for the conditions, they would end up too high on the berm. If the lip of the berm were to have broken-away. They would be very lucky to miss the tree. I hope the unknown assailant hasn't damaged the berm!

Thanks to Dean, Gill and Richard we managed to cycle home without further incident. Apologies for the in-complete tour.
Good news; the bike is fine.
Thanks for all the good wishes. See you soon.
e.

whereas I deliberately reversed into a car at high speed at great risk to myself on the commute last night to damage my wheel :roll:

Attachments

• 2013-07-03 17.52.22 2.jpg
    2013-07-03 17.52.22 2.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 860
hidetherum":139nuegf said:
If someone were to have had far too much speed entering the berm for the conditions, they would end up too high on the berm. If the lip of the berm were to have broken-away. They would be very lucky to miss the tree. I hope the unknown assailant hasn't damaged the berm!

surely only a berk would do that...

orange71":n0xr38js said:
hidetherum":n0xr38js said:

surely only a berk would do that...

hmmmm " a berk" is an anagram of both "brake" and "break"..... :idea:

Back