PPB strikes again - panto'd headset

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Does anyone actually check to see if this stuff is ever sold, and where it goes if it is (and if the bits go for more than they would if he left them the hell alone)

From the half dozen threads i've seen of his "work" i reckon i could do almost as well with a rasp, lump hammer and chisel.......

mattr":2gxth90v said:
Does anyone actually check to see if this stuff is ever sold, and where it goes if it is (and if the bits go for more than they would if he left them the hell alone)

From the half dozen threads i've seen of his "work" i reckon i could do almost as well with a rasp, lump hammer and chisel.......

Don't forget the roller and tins of emulsion...

Shocking :(

Going to see if Robert Klimek is an anagram for something hiding his real name..........

Shaun

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Got to love the chainset:

$(KGrHqN,!rcFG,78i1PVBRvz1rlwJw~~60_57.JPG

Looks like a Mexican wrestler with Psoriasis

615618267-soccer-international-friendly-england-v-mexico-wembley-stadium.jpg

Apparently , it does sell, but maybe that's down to the model that holds the pieces he's selling
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cinelli-XA-Pa ... 7675.l2557

Not for the faint-hearted! :facepalm:

Check out the bidding - 41 bids up to $150 - the most obvious shill bidding ever???
Bidder: r***b (13)

Back