looking for a cheap (ish) rigid project

MarinMartin

Marin Fan
right guys, decided am going to start looking out now. looking for a rigid project that hopefully will be my last project for a while (so want something Im really going to love).

dream find would be an old marin of some sort but am open to suggestions of other makes. realistically I'm only going to have about £50 so I dont care about needing work as long as the frame is in good condition as will be making it my own. will consider just the frame forks and crank if cheap enough as a base but need the forks and crank at least.

if anyone has anything that might be suitable send me a pm so I dont miss it. but £50 is top whack. oh and Im in Cornwall so ideally in that area as cant get a lift that far :roll:

cheers everyone :D

What size are you looking for Martin? Will keep an eye out for you

oh yeah that might help haha. ideally around an 18" but 17-19" should be safe. cheers mate. got offered a dawes die hard (what a name :LOL: ) which was nice but 21" is just too big for me. shame because was only a tenner.

This Saracen Limited Edition from 1991 in 16.5"? Incls. all bits in pic apart from bottle cage.
Need to shift as moving house so yours for £20 + cost of postage but I'm only in the next county - could you collect from Torquay or Exeter?

Attachments

• P3210010.JPG
    P3210010.JPG
    164.8 KB · Views: 557
sorry jimbo. think a 16.5 will be too small. really need 18-19" just 17" marins are a bit bigger I think. not sure its what Im looking for but thanks for the offer. just waiting for the right bike to come up so not in a rush. If I cant find anything I'll save up a bit more and try to find a nice marin.

No probs - just can't seem to shift this one & it's a nice Tange frame with original parts too. £20 + postage anyone?

Back