1994 Raleigh M-Trax Cro-Mo 1000 £50 (collected)

Clifford

Retro Guru
Too many bikes means I need to let this one go to a good home.

Bike is completely original and probably only covered a couple of hundred miles. I have been out on it three times and its very nice for the spec.

£50 collected from Eastleigh (Bike cost me £43 + petrol), I will look into posting as soon as I have chance or you could arrange for courier collection.

Decent pics on the way but you can see the bike in this pic, condition is as expected for a bike that has been in a shed for 18/19 years.

Attachments

• CroMo 1000.jpg
    CroMo 1000.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 844
Can you see how much postage would be please? I'm in South Wales.

Are you looking for any swaps?

Hi, frame CT is 21", center of BB to top of set tube. Oops sorry

My Diablo that I have owned from new is not for sale but is being retired, frame is now very bendy. I have won a Torus XT frame on ebay that will be replacing the Diablo. The Diablo will be hung on my wall.

Not had chance to investigate postage yet.

Thanks

Clifford":3g97d95j said:
The Diablo will be hung on my wall
Good..;) a big Diablo, identical to the one my mate had and I didn't.. Would have given me "I really don't need it" issues;)

Free bump and good luck with your torus build.

Hey Al, I live in Bridgend and working in Brighton at the mo, I'm sure we could sort something out if a courier etc is a pain.. Coming home thursday.

That would be good Baj. Just need to free up some funds now :)

Sad I know but this is a unicorn for me. Mate had one and I loved it but could never afford. I was stuck on a crappy Universal. :(

Back