GM's Overburys Pioneer

the-fast-show_001745_1_MainPicture.jpg

There is no frame number on this one that I can find :? No signs of any filing or painting over by the BB either !

Gravy Monster":1lrhdwvm said:
There is no frame number on this one that I can find :? No signs of any filing or painting over by the BB either !

Mmmm as I expected.. :oops:

There seem to be many many subtle differences to any Overburys Pioneer I have seen from 87 through to 90, which might explain the spec, if the spec is indeed as it was when bought new, which for me is doubtful.

The rear brake loop, the cable placement, the forks, the lack of any rack and mudguard eyes, the seattube join and the allen key seatbolt, all point to it being less like an Overburys, and more a Bromwich or early Orbit perhaps...?

Lee cooper perhaps, built on behalf of...?

Interesting stuff Carl , I will investigate more :cool:

How come you have edited your serial number question above ? Was nothing offensive about that :LOL:

Gravy Monster":3uz55sy6 said:
Interesting stuff Carl , I will investigate more :cool:

How come you have edited your serial number question above ? Was nothing offensive about that :LOL:

No No my fault, I was writing my thoughts and you posted before my edited reply.

This one has me very intrigued I must say, its very subtle but its there, very nice it is too.

Re: Re:

andyz":27mnmotq said:
Still intrigued about this, any progress?

Thanks for the bump , no I don't unfortunatley , I realy need to get it next to an overbuys or in front of a guru TBH :)

Back