An Orange at a BBQ???

Jonny46":1esf36ps said:
For those that are interested I'll post some images shortly. It's better than I thought it was.....

Hang on there and don't jump the gun.
We're still debating the size :p

dyna-ti":1po17uyf said:
Jonny46":1po17uyf said:
For those that are interested I'll post some images shortly. It's better than I thought it was.....

Hang on there and don't jump the gun.
We're still debating the size :p

I apologise for jumping the gun............Like I know how to post images on here :)

Well this is it.....The photos are from my phone so if this upsets anyone with photographic skills I apologise now.
I think it's all original bar the pedals. There is no corrosion, flaking, dents, nothing. It really is in great shape. The braking surfaces on the rims are worn though and it needs a pair of tubes :LOL:
If it was smaller I'd be one happy chap, although I now have thoughts of a single speed conversion. :facepalm:

So, your thoughts.....

Oo a nice nickel one. Won't be worth huge amounts but the frame and forks will probably fetch somewhere around £90. The bars look v good condition. I would say if you were to split and strip then somewhere around £150 is doable maybe £200 on a good eBay day. Shame the rims are shagged they sometimes get a bit of interest.

Almost certainly a 19"er. How tall are you?

the top tube is sloping....................it does have a flat rear!!!

i know they sloped....i had one!! :D

This would fit me, and I'm kinda interested in it as a complete bike. Just funds are tight at the mo, and I've 10.5 bikes in the garage :roll:

Back