Base Bikes Frame, Pedals, Grips, Bash *PRICE DROP*

Ruscoe

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi,
So after my wife deciding she wanted me to build her up a bike, which i did and bought a load of pink bits to make a matt black frame look more girly. I have now found a WSD Trek Fuel in her size which i am building up however in my wifes infernate wisdom the pink will clash with her new beige and brown colour scheme!! So i have a load of pink bits which are basically new (three rides old) and some other bits and bobs.

To start with:

1) Base Bikes (Jamie Tomkins)15" Frame, in good general condition few marks from chain slap and suck as well as a few other chips. I know little about thses frames other than only 250ish were made. I bought it off here and its been built up and used 3 times max. Its set up for Disc or V Brake, it comes with an FSA Pig headset which runs smooth, seat post and Clamp I would like £45 post, which is just under what i paid. NOW £35 Collected POSTAGE AT COST
9177535809_535065c352_z.jpg

2) Superstar Pedals - Used for 3 rides, finished in glorious pink and now back in the original box. These really are as new £32 Posted NOW £30 POSTED
Pics:
9177536107_4d61b12d24_z.jpg

3) Straitline Bash Guard: in Pink, few tiny marks, but nothing really £10 posted
9177536305_9674fd505d_z.jpg

4) Superstar Components Lock on Grips. Finished in.....you guessed it Pink lockrings and grey grips. 3 rides old, the tiniest of scuffs on on end plug from the garade wall but not really noticable £7.50 posted
9177563611_98cfd82f69_z.jpg

5 ) Set of pink Quick release skewers again immaculate £6 posted
9177564005_3ac23842e2_z.jpg

Loads more pictures available, if needed. All prices posted. Payment only by paypal, I am happy to cover the paypal fees. Please no stupid lowballing, i will listen to offers but not idiotic ones.

SOLD SO FAR:
1) Set of 12 Rotor Bolts in pink £4 posted SOLD
2) 34.9 Pink seat post clamp, immaculate as new condition £6 posted SOLD
3) Saracen Ladies Saddle, bought off ebay as only on ei could find in the correct colour, its white and pink. Nice enough saddle wife said it was dead comfy £12 posted SOLD
4) Superstars Chain Device: They didnt do one in pink so i had to compromise and get a gold band with black cage, Some marks from fitting but again used for 3 rides, it still has the little bag of bits i guess so it can be fitted to other colar sizes (i dunno really) 34.9mm fitment. £14 Posted? SOLD
5) 2 Lizard Skins one large on narrow, one pink on green, both marked and need cleaning, £2 posted each SOLD
6) Crank Brothers Joplin (3) Dropper post:31.6 mm with Remote stanchion is immaculate, was serviced before i bought it last year. Works faultlesly, if i was being picky there is a tiny amount of play but i have had three of these and they all do the same! I have just upgraded to Reverb. I have listed this on Ebay twice and been messed about with like crazy both times with people buying it then saying they want a different size or people cancelling bids on the last day after driving the price right up, the finally the last moron wont even respond to the e-mails!!!!! £75 Posted Now £70 Posted SOLD
7) Rock Shock Tora U-turn (100-130mm.......I think):Again used these on the above frame, i bought some replacement decals from ebay as the others had chipped. couple of marks on the lowers but stanchions are perfect, lockout and u-turn work faultlesly Steerer is a short 175mm' ish some marks on crown where crown nrace has been prized off but wont be noticable when fitted, nice enough fork Disc only. No idea what they are worth so how does £65 Posted sound SOLD

Re: Frame, Forks, Dropper, Pedals, Grips, Bash & Pink Bits!

Can I dibs the Superstars Chain Device please?

No problems Guy, I will PM you my payment details.

Chain Device SOLD
Saddle and Lizard Skins SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
Forks SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Chain Device
Saddle
Lizard Skins
Forks

All Posted should be with you all shortly

Any offers on the other bits? Will do a stonking deal on the frame if you live anywhere between Bristol and Birmingham (M5 Corridor) i will help with delivery failing that you collect it.

Re: Frame, Dropper, Pedals, Grips, Bash & Pink Bit *PRICE DR

I have lowered some prices as i need this lot gone as i have more stuff to list.
I will do a special deal on the pink bits:
Pedals, Bash, Rotor bolts, Skewwers, Seat Clamp all for £50 delivered to your Door.

In the words of Noel Edmunds...Deal or no deal!!!

Back