New to SPD's

Vic_Bob_Handbags.jpg

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

ah, it is the toe clips things, I assumed it was. Ijust didnt want to say anything and look like a plonker.

I quite fancy a go in a 3 wheel recumbant, I can imagine they are hard work on the hills though.

You ride under a series of staggered concrete posts? Sounds like a 3 wheeled version of The Mole from Thunderbirds. Impressive.

The Signals are nice enough guys, though they do seemingly hold each other's hands a lot. Despite their best intentions they never could make the old Clansman gear work properly, so I used to take great delight in showing them. A Green Jacket with an Amateur licence - even heard of one with an O level once, though never met him.

my dad would say that you could tell a mans rank by his ability to spell his name properly......

i could do it by watching how they walk...my dad was a w o 1 and i could hear him stomp up the halls and know it was him without looking

Whatleymeister":2o6dit3n said:
I quite fancy a go in a 3 wheel recumbant, I can imagine they are hard work on the hills though.

They're a laugh, especially offroad. Hills can be a problem, as the rear wheel has very little weight over it, and it'll spin easily in the rough. They properly use a different group of muscles though.

My wife rides one, as she never learnt to ride a normal bike as a kid, and could never build up enough confidence to be comfortable on 2 wheels. I got her on a bike one way or another!

gibbleking":2ehgi6mz said:
my dad would say that you could tell a mans rank by his ability to spell his name properly......
I wonder what your Dad would have said about a man from his punctuation and grammatical prowess?

Rifleman and proud, no intention of being a lifer, much to my Dad's chagrin as he made Major. Nevertheless, a Rifleman with an amateur radio ticket.

Well, first proper ride this morning before work, loved 'em! Cleats want a little tweak but other than that I can see a long and fruitful relationship with this clipless lark :cool:

Chopper1192":19d1nbf9 said:
gibbleking":19d1nbf9 said:
I wonder what your Dad would have said about a man from his punctuation and grammatical prowess?

Rifleman and proud, no intention of being a lifer, much to my Dad's chagrin as he made Major. Nevertheless, a Rifleman with an amateur radio ticket.
hed say."YOUR OFFICER MATERIAL SON!"....

ps glad you are getting on with spds...just dont ever use a bus to lean against when chatting to friends behind you...the pain of hitting the kerb with your hip is quite suprising.. :oops:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Yqw4c0Iu6M[/youtube]

No more shenanigans then! (this isnt me by the way, but it could very well be!)

Latest posts

Back