Mountain biking movies...

If you are looking for recent I would have a look at Follow Me, From the Inside Out, Kranked 8 which has my favourite edit in it and Strength in Numbers. These are all worth a watch, especially in HD.

BertR00t":1pe59i4y said:
If you are looking for recent I would have a look at Follow Me, From the Inside Out, Kranked 8 which has my favourite edit in it and Strength in Numbers. These are all worth a watch, especially in HD.

+1 for these...anything Anthill films seem to do has brilliant production quality. And good music.

Tom79":8d2uk6ra said:
BertR00t":8d2uk6ra said:

+1 for these...anything Anthill films seem to do has brilliant production quality. And good music.

Cheers guys! All these films look amazing!

The trailer for Follow Me is especially good!

Just watched Follow Me, was a bloody good watch! Still think Where The Trail Ends is my favourite so far. Got Kranked 8 on it's way.

RichCollinsUK":17d5piud said:
Just watched Follow Me, was a bloody good watch! Still think Where The Trail Ends is my favourite so far. Got Kranked 8 on it's way.

Last scene in Kranked 8 is a corker, just past 40 minutes as I recall.

If you like snowboarding and haven't seen it then I can heartily recommend The Art of Flight.

Back