Towverbury's

makster

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
I bought a bike trailer on Thursday, so took my girlfriends niece out for a spin in the New Forest yesterday.
It was bloody hard work, towing an extra 2 stone (plus the trailer weight!).
We bought it mainly to use at Camp Bestival in a months time, but it will see some bike use too.
I love the fact it's wearing skin-walls and is Canadian :D

Great stuff - and it certainly adds to the fun to get a good workout. Here's mine - tandem with trailer 4 years ago. Riding 30 miles pulling that lot was way harder than 100 miles on a road bike.

Attachments

• tandemtrailer.jpg
    tandemtrailer.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 367
This was tightly packed with camping gear for two and not travelling light either!

There were hills where I had to slowly grind out every inch with no option to get off and walk as it was too heavy.

Think I was lucky the tyres held out!

facebook_1642058617jpg_zps6fdcd766.jpg

I bought a cheap childs trailer when we had our Labrador, as a pup he couldn't run for a great distance so on a Skyride I got to tow him! Was just fine until the lump lay against the wheel. Then my sister's hound got tired too and I ended up with the both of them for the last 10 or so miles.

DSC00017.JPG

Walter is in there somewhere.

DSC00064.JPG

Walter and Jeaneu and nephew Joel.

Pheeew! Just trailers :) I thought for a minute it was going to be some outrageous crossbreed of an Overbury's and a Townsend! :LOL:

Latest posts

Back