DX 31.8 Front Mech & Brake Barrel adjuster SORTED :-)

Racin'snake

Gold Trader
Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
As above ....the front mech needs to be BP & tidier than mine below. I don't mind if its the band or normal clamp type.
The brake lever barrel adjuster is for the XT Sti(modified) jobbies on the pic.

Any help really appreciated :)

Attachments

• rsz_20130628_073415.jpg
    rsz_20130628_073415.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 372
Re: DX 31.8 Front Mech & Brake Barrel adjuster

I've got a band on mech which is very tidy but the clamp is dodgy hence not using it, also may have a barrel adjuster will check later when i get in from work, will ping you some pics and then maybe we can sort something out :D

Jussa :D

Jussa":vrcpv2ti said:
I've got a band on mech which is very tidy but the clamp is dodgy hence not using it, also may have a barrel adjuster will check later when i get in from work, will ping you some pics and then maybe we can sort something out :D

Jussa :D

Cheers matey.....my band is acually ok so no problems there :)

Ok sorted the mech and found an adjuster, only thing is the mech is an LX not DX but it is very tidy with little wear. Let me know what you think?

Jussa :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 357

Thanks justin...I actually ly have a nos lx one but really need a tidy dx one to complete the rocky mountain stratos....I would love the adjustor though:) pm me what u want my good man. Thanks

skolioza":dfueedlw said:
I had few of them (all mine are sold now), but can check if they're still available - if yes it'll costs 19,5 GBP posted
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=256708
Thanks....thats a bit more than I wanted to spend tbh....so will keep looking for the time being :)
Doesn't need to be mint....jut tidy

Pretty sure I have a nice one in the man cave. Will check this morning and let you know if still looking?

Rodrigues":6j9mkj29 said:
Pretty sure I have a nice one in the man cave. Will check this morning and let you know if still looking?
Yes please!

Dude it is 34.9 but banded. Forgive my massive ignorance....could you use the band you have with my mech?

Back