Olympic Gold, US Open, Wimbledon and now the US Open Again!

Re: Wimbledon 2013 Nadal AND Federer Out!

Of course there is no guarantee he will, nor Djoko. The media have to speculate though, or they would have nothing to fill the 24 hour news channels. Federer departing early after being 100-1 on to win that match just goes to show how silly it is, in a two horse race, to assume such superiority.

So many are already talking as though, if somehow he did win it, it would be a hollow victory. That really is ridiculous.

Let's just hope he keeps cool, injury free and his balls don't start popping out of his shorts again!

I'm determined to say he wont get through to the semi's, with hope :D a news caster said on radio 4 he's going to win, the reporter said NOOOO! you can't say that!!!! not wanting to ruin his chances. I say he'll never make it, not in a cat in hells chance :D

Alison

He definitely won't get through with a semi!

Lol! Maybe that is what caused his ball ejection problems!

He was pretty impressive today, bar a couple of glitches.

Does no favours being on so late in the day though, it was a pain in the butt for me as I had dinner out organised for 7.30.

We got there ready to make excuses, but all the tennis nuts were late.

Murray's form for getting to finals is pretty impressive. Never one to tempt fate, but the main stumbling block to his second slam may well be Super Serb!

Re: Wimbledon 2013 Is Serena Williams A Transexual?

Serena looks like a panto dame. Just sayin.

Much prefer Venus, she ain't got no .........

Re: Wimbledon 2013

I wondered that about the new dragon's Den woman, now there must be a transsexual :shock: no real woman dresses that badly :roll: I'm sorry but she dresses like a man with no idea :D

Alison

Well I was just having a play with the fact she is so muscular. I have heard it repeated over many sites asking if she is trans. Of course that is a ridiculous concept!

She is an amazing player of course, but she can look a little severe sometimes!

I hate that fist pumping "Yesssss" crap when you are demolishing an opponent.

Isaac_AG":2uszq68o said:
I wondered that about the new dragon's Den woman, now there must be a transsexual :shock: no real woman dresses that badly :roll: I'm sorry but she dresses like a man with no idea :D

Alison

You mean Hilary?

She is pretty fit!

Interesting match Serena is having..

Holy Smoke!!!!! My nerves!

This is why I love tennis!

Take that you multiple champion!

Back