The NW&NW Area: General Chat Thread

OK to keep it nice and Easy for people to get to, I'll post a ride thread up for Llandegla later today.

We can get something a little more out in the wilderness on the calendar for July.

EarlofBarnet":38ez77ka said:
Best of luck to all doing MM this weekend. Have a good one and got my fingers crossed that the weather is good for you.

Ditto esp as there are many solos this year, and an unknown course

It's about the time of year when I should really invite you all over for a ride around my patch. I thought this while I was out for an evening ride and had a stop at the forest viewpoint to watch the sun slowly dipping in the sky.
My local loop can be rather beautiful at times.

Anyway, I'm thinking late July after the NYM National ride. Something like the weekend of either 28th-29th July or 3rd-4th August.

What works for everyone?

I can't do the 1st August weekend. The week before is doubtful for a possibilty. I was going to put a Clwyds ride in in July but everyone seems to be tied up all month. August I was thinkng of doing the Ruthin Marathon and possibly a two day expedition type thing.

Linkey to Ruthin Marathon - I'll post up in the main sectin to see if anyone else is interested.
http://www.mtb-marathon.co.uk/events/ruthin.php

I believe this used to be the old CRC Killer Loop?

Back