HELP An annoying identity Question

Robbied196

Senior Retro Guru
Annoying because I've seen an identical frame but I can't remember what it was or where I saw it, could even have been on here!

I've only one pic at the moment of the pretty distinctive seat cluster. The frame looks to have been repainted at some point and has no decals.

Anyone any ideas?

Attachments

• 2013-06-28_1143 copy.jpg
    2013-06-28_1143 copy.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 872
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Looks a bit gazelle'ish ? that wrapround.....but not quite.....is quite common. My Carlton Flyer has that sort of design.

Shaun

Here's my Allin, nearly but not quite. Terry

Attachments

• P1010199_small.jpg
    P1010199_small.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 825
Good evening,

Similar to the A Frame Gazelle but maybe not quite -

Richard

Cheers guys. This was up for sale and I managed to get my hands on it today. Not had chance to have a good look over yet in fact its still in the back of the car. Will post more pics soon :)

Hmmmmmm

I have been patiently waiting for the pics - it is now 5am and my patience is wearing very thin!!!

Richard

Well, my definition of soon obviously differs from Robbie's!!! 720 am and i am fed up waiting, i will go to bed and perhaps the pics will appear later today!

Have a great day all while i snooze!!! :D

Richard

Back