Anyone want any USE stuff??

LogicAL - I'd like some bars with the bar ends in blue or red or both. And a seat post in blue or red
Dave_Mars - If they have one of their rigid TFI(?) forks - sign me up.
Jerky, secret_squirrel - USE ti railed saddle.
legrandefromage - a couple of seatpost decals
Ishaw - decals for bars/posts. Seat post (silver or blue, green would be awesome), bars and bar ends in blue or green. Longer steerer for my rigid use forks if that is even possible, perhaps even one with a 1 inch steerer? I'd take a saddle too as I too like them and only have one left.
Uncle monty for a pair of green anno bar ends - the stubby ones.
paddlingpool - interested in blue bars and a seatpost.
minor_LEGEND - interested in an inline seatpost in Black
Ringo - silver bar/blue bar ends & Ti post with blue finishing bits...
Markwashington - Seatpost in black or silver
AntStark - Black Seatpost and some decals please
gtRTSdh - Blue &/or Black 25mm inline seat post clamp assembly, seat post stickers x2
We_are_Stevo - purple suspension seatpost?
Boxxer - any blue anno, bars - stems etc
WD Pro - Old style Ti post.
WD Pro - Old style (large dia pin) seat post clamp (black if I have a choice of colour).
Racer x - 25.0 Purple old style 350 or longer 400mm seatpost please or Green?
Andyz - Silver seatpost and bars please
TedC - red seatpost hardware/finishing bits (to suit 25mm ti if it makes a difference) and seat post decals
jimo746 - USE SUB Forks? (if they have any??)
Yagamuffin - Spin Stix, bars/end combo in purple. Suspension forks if they have any
Wizard of OZ - Bar/post decals, bar shim, please please please ridgid forks, any spares for their suspension forks (have 4 sets that need bits), tools for forks like the one to remove the steerer & air cartridges, top cap through head tube clamp for the forks, seals ect, red spin stix & any thumb shifter they may have prototyped.
Yetinut - Old style seat post (Blue or Purple) and same for bars
Carge - 25.0 Ti Seatpost, 350mm or longer - Red SpinStix - please ever so nicely
nausea - Silver bars, spare bar/post decals

LogicAL - I'd like some bars with the bar ends in blue or red or both. And a seat post in blue or red
Ishaw - decals for bars/posts. Seat post (silver or blue, green would be awesome), bars and bar ends in blue or green. Longer steerer for my rigid use forks if that is even possible, perhaps even one with a 1 inch steerer? I'd take a saddle too as I too like them and only have one left.
gtRTSdh - Blue &/or Black 25mm inline seat post clamp assembly, seat post stickers x2
WD Pro - Old style (large dia pin) seat post clamp (black if I have a choice of colour).
TedC - red seatpost hardware/finishing bits (to suit 25mm ti if it makes a difference) and seat post decals
Yagamuffin - Spin Stix, bars/end combo in purple. Suspension forks if they have any
Wizard of OZ - Bar/post decals, bar shim, please please please ridgid forks, any spares for their suspension forks (have 4 sets that need bits), tools for forks like the one to remove the steerer & air cartridges, top cap through head tube clamp for the forks, seals ect, red spin stix & any thumb shifter they may have prototyped.
Carge - 25.0 Ti Seatpost, 350mm or longer - Red SpinStix - please ever so nicely
TC- green bars & green bar ends/green seat post

Corduroyboy - Purple Bars, Bolt-in Bar Ends, Seatpost? Blue Bolt-in Bar ends? Please!

Corduroyboy - Purple Bars, Bolt-in Bar Ends, Seatpost? Blue Bolt-in Bar ends? Please!

Andy T - Fork brace for the rigid early '90's Pashley Trials forks, and fork decals if they have any .......pleeeaase!

LogicAL - I'd like some bars with the bar ends in blue or red or both. And a seat post in blue or red Dave_Mars - If they have one of their rigid TFI(?) forks -sign me up. Jerky, secret_squirrel - USE ti railed saddle. legrandefromage - a couple of seatpost decals Ishaw - decals for bars/posts. Seat post (silver or blue, green would be awesome), bars and bar ends in blue or green. Longer steerer for my rigid use forks if that is even possible, perhaps even one with a 1 inch steerer? I'd take a saddle too as I too like them and only have one left. Uncle monty for a pair of green anno bar ends - the stubby ones. paddlingpool - interested in blue bars and a seatpost. minor_LEGEND - interested in an inline seatpost in Black Ringo - silver bar/blue bar ends & Ti post with blue finishing bits... Markwashington - Seatpost in black or silver AntStark - Black Seatpost and some decals please gtRTSdh - Blue &/or Black 25mm inline seat post clamp assembly, seat post stickers x2 We_are_Stevo - purple suspension seatpost? Boxxer - any blue anno, bars - stems etc WD Pro - Old style Ti post. WD Pro - Old style (large dia pin) seat post clamp (black if I have a choice of colour). Racer x - 25.0 Purple old style 350 or longer 400mm seatpost please or Green? Andyz - Silver seatpost and bars please TedC - red seatpost hardware/finishing bits (to suit 25mm ti if it makes a difference) and seat post decals jimo746 - USE SUB Forks? (if they have any??) Yagamuffin - Spin Stix, bars/end combo in purple. Suspension forks if they have any Wizard of OZ - Bar/post decals, bar shim, please please please ridgid forks, any spares for their suspension forks (have 4 sets that need bits), tools for forks like the one to remove the steerer & air cartridges, top cap through head tube clamp for the forks, seals ect, red spin stix & any thumb shifter they may have prototyped. Yetinut - Old style seat post (Blue or Purple) and same for bars Carge - 25.0 Ti Seatpost, 350mm or longer - Red SpinStix - please ever so nicely TC- green bars & green bar ends/green seat post Corduroyboy - Purple Bars, Bolt-in Bar Ends, Seatpost? Blue Bolt-in Bar ends? Please! Andy T - Fork brace for the rigid early '90's Pashley Trials forks, and fork decals if they have any .......pleeeaase!
Lumos2000- mmm some of them rigid forks would be nice, not sure I could afford them though, anything Ti also
Retro73 - Would like a price for purple seat post and bars with bar ends, and seat post stickers.. Tbh would maybe settle for any colour lol Thanks

Wizard of OZ - Bar/post decals, bar shim, rigid forks, any spares for their suspension forks (have 4 sets that need bits), tools for forks like the one to remove the steerer & air cartridges, top cap through head tube clamp for the forks, seals ect, red spin stix & any thumb shifter they may have prototyped.
Andy T - Fork brace for the rigid early '90's Pashley Trials forks, and fork decals if they have any .......pleeeaase!
Lumos2000 - some of them rigid forks would be nice, also anything Ti?
Retro73 - purple seat post and bar with bar ends, maybe settle for any colour? LoL

We_are_Stevo":22itf3bg said:
Wizard of OZ - Bar/post decals, bar shim, rigid forks, any spares for their suspension forks (have 4 sets that need bits), tools for forks like the one to remove the steerer & air cartridges, top cap through head tube clamp for the forks, seals ect, red spin stix & any thumb shifter they may have prototyped.
Lumos2000 - some of them rigid forks would be nice, also anything Ti?
Retro73 - purple seat post and bar with bar ends, maybe settle for any colour? LoL
Dyna-Ti. Would love an old style Ti post ,depending on price cos im kind of overdoing it of late. Highly unlikely but do they have a 27.4mm Long as possible Ta :D

Back