I think I want some avid ultimate v brakes....

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Saw some on eBay with a £70 BIN and got sidetracked so missed them. I think I'd like a pair though, as the cable routing on my frame is a bit awkward and the ability to swap the noodle mount would be a right bonus. I've got a set of Paul's on another build for the same cable routing reason so fancy something a bit different this time. Anyone got anything? Levers optional but would be considered too (I like matching things).

I've got plenty of parts to trade (xtr vs, levers, cranks, judy sls, xcs, id contemplate parting with some amp forks too, and plenty of m900 stuff laying idle as well), or cash too.

I'd be open to other options too, as long as they are black (preferably, though I would consider blue or silver), and allow the swapping of the noodle mount over.

I don't have any for sale, but have you looked at Cane Creek Direct Curve V's?

I don't think they can swap sides, but they don't use a noodle at all, so the cables fit directly onto one arm.

They are powerful brakes, I have them fitted to my Roberts DB and they work really well, might be worth a glance.

They crop up from time to time in the post 98 classifieds and on the bay.

I've a similar wanted add :oops: (but i'll perhaps go on another way :cool: ), someone offered me a pair (front and rear) of Avid Ultimate. Perhaps would he send to UK if requested (i'll may ask him if interested) :?:

avid4.jpg

Back