Chicksands - THURS NIGHT RIDES!

I have a cassette removal tool & chainwhip back at base camp. Can follow me home after chicksands if you need it doing pronto

see you later fellas

Drapoon":257o5ohn said:
I have a cassette removal tool & chainwhip back at base camp. Can follow me home after chicksands if you need it doing pronto

see you later fellas

no rush, it can wait until next week.

REKIBorter":1dcp396a said:
I'm on the Marin so I will keep you company tonight

:LOL: :LOL: us old fast bastards (no offence Chris ;)) can amble and the skinny young race hungry guys can tear their asses off getting ready for MM then :LOL: :LOL:

neilll":3ouxpthy said:
and the skinny young race hungry guys can tear their asses off getting ready for MM then :LOL: :LOL:

I wouldn't describe myself as eitehr skinny or young but I do need to get prepped for MM. May do an extra solo ride in the garage when I get home :?

Thanks guys - another great session at Rowney Warren, loving the singletrack and the newly discovered 'Technical Trail'

See you next week on the 'Clown Bike' :shock:

Attachments

• chicky-mck.jpg
    chicky-mck.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 1,877
  • chicky-neilll.jpg
    chicky-neilll.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 1,877
  • chicky-jango.jpg
    chicky-jango.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 1,877
Yeah, nice vids....shown me exactly what my team mates are up to :shock: Jango still needs work. Kev get him on hill practice ;)
Use the hill :LOL:

Jango still needs work. Kev get him on hill practice
Use the hill

To be fair, I had been round the loop a couple of times previously.......but yes, MCK is a fair bit fitter than me :oops:

I guess I'll have to get a Turbo trainer :roll:

Back