X-Lite Chicken Stix, Kalloy post, X-Tasy stem, DiaCompe DP7s

spatuluk

Saracen Fan
Feedback
View
Hi all!

First time trading here, so be gentle with me. :p

I have here, a heap of junk, which may or may not be of interest. All prices include postage to the UK. Feel free to make me an offer if any prices seem too crazy...

X-Lite Chicken Stix, anodized red. £20 SOLD (£15)
A little bit faded, but haven't gone pink yet. Only a couple of small scratches on the levers themselves, but the adjusters are a bit tatty.

Kalloy seat post. £6 SOLD
26.8mm diameter, 300mm long? Not actually sure where you measure up to on seat posts, so check the photo. :) Looking a bit scuffed, but it's not too deep - it might clean up nicely with some polish or whatnot.

Humpert X-Tasy 1 1/8 stem. £7
This stem has an extension of 105mm (I measure horizontally, not along the stem, right?), and has a 35mm rise! I think the model is a 'High Cover', but not totally sure. The lower-front bolt has taken a hit, and can't currently take a hex, but shouldn't be too hard to move (I haven't got a tool that can do it at work)

Dia-Compe DP7 brake levers. £3.50 ABORT! (Gonna use them!)
Way too ratty to be of any interest to anyone, I'm sure, but may as well stick em on as postage only. :)

Re: X-Lite Chicken Stix, Kalloy post, X-Tasy stem, DiaCompe

I'll take the 26.8 Kalloy post bud.

PM me your paypal info ;)

Re: X-Lite Chicken Stix, Kalloy post, X-Tasy stem, DiaCompe

Chicken Stix sold!

Also, as I doubt anyone will actually want to buy them (it was a long shot!), I've decided to try and refurb the DP7's for my own use.

Back