WTB PURE V RACE Saddle

Have a nice all Black one Ti rails, pretty much as new, I have two so this is spare, was a US import, what's the budget, as I paid dear for both mine? PM me if you want a picky or two please.

Wold Ranger":3fzi04v6 said:
Have a nice all Black one Ti rails, pretty much as new, I have two so this is spare, was a US import, what's the budget, as I paid dear for both mine? PM me if you want a picky or two please.

What are you asking for it ?

£45 posted, think I paid £79 for it originally, Black Kevlar corners, silver/white WTB logo, Ti rails, looks new.
I have the Carbon shelled leather topped version too, but I paid nearly £200 for that, as they are very rare and weigh only 200g.
PM me if you would like a photo or two.

Wold Ranger":3ij1eknu said:
£45 posted, think I paid £79 for it originally, Black Kevlar corners, silver/white WTB logo, Ti rails, looks new.
I have the Carbon shelled leather topped version too, but I paid nearly £200 for that, as they are very rare and weigh only 200g.

Not looking to spend over 30 really, thanks anyway though.

robadub":3bjkizsw said:
Wold Ranger":3bjkizsw said:

You won't get a mint one for that, too rare, post on a saddle these days is about £7/9 also, which the seller has to stand. Think it will be a long wait!
Pics below on a Pashley I used to own. £40 best I can do

Wold Ranger":2cmwrdce said:
robadub":2cmwrdce said:
Wold Ranger":2cmwrdce said:

You won't get a mint one for that, too rare, post on a saddle these days is about £7/9 also, which the seller has to stand. Think it will be a long wait!
Pics below on a Pashley I used to own. £40 best I can do

Found one on ebay for 25 quid now thanks anyway ;)

Latest posts

Back