Marin parts needed

rasch878

Dirt Disciple
For the completion of my recently acquired '93 Team Issue I´m in need of some original parts:

• - found! A Marin Rockstar rigid fork for 20" frame, the steering tube is 15 cm = 5.9 inch ('93 version is 730 gram triple butted CroMo, but any 750 gram version would do it). I also heard that the Ritchey Logic steel fork is a fine thing, so if anybody has one of these to give away, please let me know.
    - found! A Marin lite quill stem with roll for canti brakes ('93 version is 270 gram).
    - found! Also I need a decent headset according to the original specs, which means a "Marin Ultra lite" or "Ritchey expert". I didn´t find anything about these parts on the web so if anybody has something compareable, please let me know.

As the '93 Team Issue is silver with purple decals, silver or purple parts would be prefered.

If anyone of you could offer a package including all three parts (stem, headset and fork), this would be it!

Thanks,
rainer

I'm pretty sure I have a purple stem and bar ends...?

Will put a pic up later...

Hi, I have a unused Marin Rockstar fork (730 g) for sale (see picture). The downside is that it is located in Norway. Interested?

Attachments

• IMAG0734.jpg
    IMAG0734.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 943
  • IMAG07322.jpg
    IMAG07322.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 943
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I'm letting this stem go. got a different one for my build.

purple 130mm. quite nice condition. stem cap is not original but looks ok and does the job.

Basic airmail 16 euro. anything else i will need to get a quote, maybe 18-20 euro..?..for tracked etc...

guten tag. :)

marc two tone":jjaqd8bf said:
I'm letting this stem go. got a different one for my build.

purple 130mm. quite nice condition. stem cap is not original but looks ok and does the job.

Basic airmail 16 euro. anything else i will need to get a quote, maybe 18-20 euro..?..for tracked etc...

guten tag. :)

Hi how much for that stem ;)

Thanks

Back