1994 Marin Bear Valley

StuartHaggata

Retro Newbie
For sale is my beloved Marin Bear Valley which I bought new back in December 1993. 18'' frame. Mostly original spec It is in good condition, hundreds spent on it over the years. Needs a little TLC but is generally sound, comes with loads of spares such as wheels, shifters etc. £50 ONO. Stoke on Trent area. 07921803858

StuartHaggata":3oza3leg said:
For sale is my beloved Marin Bear Valley which I bought new back in December 1993. It is in good condition, hundreds spent on it over the years. Needs a little TLC but is generally sound, comes with loads of spares such as wheels, shifters etc. Offers please. Stoke on Trent area. 07921803858

I'll give you a half set of a Leyton Orient Subboteo team, a box of Maltesers, an Esso Peter Shilton pin badge and one of my Aunt's sports bras (used) .

Gotta have a price my friend.

Westfailure":1n1jy7t2 said:
StuartHaggata":1n1jy7t2 said:
For sale is my beloved Marin Bear Valley which I bought new back in December 1993. It is in good condition, hundreds spent on it over the years. Needs a little TLC but is generally sound, comes with loads of spares such as wheels, shifters etc. Offers please. Stoke on Trent area. 07921803858

I'll give you a half set of a Leyton Orient Subboteo team, a box of Maltesers, an Esso Peter Shilton pin badge and one of my Aunt's sports bras (used) .

Gotta have a price my friend.

Tbh that's a fair offer :shock: :) :LOL:

This bargain of a bike is now sold. Thanks for all the replies and some very tempting offers!!! A big thank you to this site, very cool guys!!! Hope you have loads of fun with her Russ!!!

Back