Dyna-tech MT5 Metal Matrix frame *SOLD*

Re: Dyna-tech MT5 Metal Matrix frame

Been looking at the dyna tech thread and think at 18" it a large?? And I need a medium.... Also wouldn't know what forks to buy for it ..... But still very tempted just don't want it to be too big for me

skywalker482":hly50my7 said:
Been looking at the dyna tech thread and think at 18" it a large?? And I need a medium.... Also wouldn't know what forks to buy for it ..... But still very tempted just don't want it to be too big for me

It will not be too big at that size for you. Some nice Pace forks would go perfect with it. That frame is a one off colour scheme done for the original owner by RSP. Lovely supple ride, light as and a recommended buy.

skywalker482":1cz1n0ud said:

Rigid pace forks work well
Look at my MT4 link in my sig for some ideas, I have a Pace RC30. This Mt5 would suit a later model RC30 in chrome rather than the black 531 fork like mine.
If you're 5'9" the frame should be ok
It IS a rare frame and colour is 1 of a kind.

Bargain!
I'm 5'7 and I think mine is the same size, a medium, and is great for me

Frame is officially 45cm (17.7") with 556mm (21.9") top tube - see geometry chart below

Payday fever and a bottle of red means I feel the need to PM you again.

Back