BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
I'm never sure if swap posts should go here or in the wanted section....

Anyway I have some nice gold Race Face forged cranks and would like to trade against some black ones with additional monies changing hands as required.

They are currently fitted to my Brodie Sovereign (build thread in my signature) and I will get some better pics for any interested party.

dscf5185m.jpg

Re: SWAP/PX my gold Race Face forged cranks for your black o

I would love to have these, but have no black Turbines lying around unfortunately. Any sales considered?

Are they 94bcd compact? I have an Isis set with 5 bolt compact drive, a bit of rub on the arms so would be some cash to go your way.

I also have a set of vgc sq taper versions but they are 180mm length but I'm quite attached to them :?

Pics after work if you're interested?

Thanks for the reply, I should've probably been more specific. Must be square taper, 170mm or 175mm

finally got to you eh? :LOL:

i think you need a black Turbine IB with gold spyder. that would really finish off your Brodie off properly! ;)

file.php

RockiMtn":7thodwu8 said:
finally got to you eh? :LOL:

i think you need a black Turbine IB with gold spyder. that would really finish off your Brodie off properly! ;)

file.php

I was waiting for you to come in Frank :LOL:

Managed to get some black Logic canti's to replace the silver ones and already have black Logic levers to replace the gold ones so just going to stick to all black I think.

I'm never sure if swap posts should go here or in the wanted section....

Anyway I have some nice gold Race Face forged cranks and would like to trade against some black ones with additional monies changing hands as required.

They are currently fitted to my Brodie Sovereign (build thread in my signature) and I will get some better pics for any interested party.

dscf5185m.jpg
What are the chances you still have that gold raceface… 10 years later?

Back