West Midlands riders say hello

Bobw":1q87g7cr said:
Probably a bit more senior than most on this site-

Don't worry about your age Rob, some of us bring our grown up children with us to rides, although there is nothing that reminds you of your age quite like seeing your progeny disappearing up a hill and making it look like nothing... ohh the shame of it :oops:

The Aende sounds interesting too, they have a bit of a following in the Retro Road section.

Hope to meet you on a ride soon.

Neil

welcome to the site bob....im in atherstone and you are most welcome to join us when you can!..... :D

Thankyou all for the welcomes
I away for a couple of weeks so will post some Aende pics when i get back,
Definately do a ride soon, west mids one first probably

know what you mean Neil, my kids think i'm mad anyway

Hi, I'm Matt. 40 years young and live in Halesowen.
Got a few bikes and wondering if there are any localish riders/rides organised nearby?

Cheers

Kona lover":1duvwgo4 said:
Hi, I'm Matt. 40 years young and live in Halesowen.
Got a few bikes and wondering if there are any localish riders/rides organised nearby?

Cheers

Hello Matt,

Keep your eyes peeled on the local events calender and the National one.

Do you ride mtb or Road?

There is a couple of local-ish road rides in the next 3-4 months

Long Mynd is hosting a national ride next month and there is a ride down at the Forest of Dean in May

Keep your eyes peeled and come along :cool:

Dave

hi tony here

Im a newbie to retrobike i live in good ol birmingham i gor into mountain bikes when i was 15 my first bike was a grisley orion 10 and then i moved onto gt's and cannondales
My retro steed is a1996 gt lts (a childhood favorite) as i was only a teenager and was way out of my budget .
I ride a lot of dh so im always up cannock and bringewood on my intense catching some air .

Hi i'm Owen, born '71, been cycling off and on since childhood. Mostly road in the '80s, mountain in the '90s, then a 10 year gap, now back into it and liking both road and mountain. I live in Malaysia but my parents are in Shropshire and i visit them a couple of times each year.
I will be in Bridgnorth this coming Dec 8th to 20th and would be keen to meet up for a ride and social chinwag if anyone's around? I'd be up for road or mountain. Of the four bikes in my sig below only the road bike is in UK so for a mountain ride i'd need a bike - i don't mind buying a clunker off ebay if that what it takes. I have a car and can transport a bike to any starting point. If any chance that would be great, regards, Owen.
If anyone comes over to KL, i know plenty of good roads and trails and may be able to hook you up with a bike.
Pic: I'm the one trying to look like Sean Kelly...

Latest posts

Back