The History Man

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Overbury's Fan
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
The last one is junk and the other two are vastly different in size, so the best one is the one that fits! I'll have a semi educated guess that the first one is suitable for someone (edit he mentions he's 5'10,I'd have said for someone smaller though) and the other you're looking at someone 6'3 +.

kaiser":2odjs8ri said:
The last one is junk and the other two are vastly different in size, so the best one is the one that fits! I'll have a semi educated guess that the first one is suitable for someone (edit he mentions he's 5'10,I'd have said for someone smaller though) and the other you're looking at someone 6'3 +.

Well I'm 6'3 so maybe the vitesse ? (White one). Thanks for the reply lone kaiser.

Yes the Vitesse, rather than seat tube size I would always prefer to size a road bike by top tube, I know exactly what length of tube and stem fits me best. I'd say measure your existing bike and use that as a datum. Ask the seller to take a few sizes.

The "Reader's Road Bikes" area of Retro Bike gets less traffic than others so maybe this explains lack of response. The Kit on the first two are similar middle shelf parts other than the brake shifters on the M-Trax which are a nice feature. As stated above the large frame bike is likely to fit you better so that should be the main consideration. Hard for me to talk price since I live in another country but I would think some where in the £125 to 150 range.

Back